Characteristics of Islamic Culture and Civilization | Islamic Studies and History Notes
The holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was indeed a great and major turning point in human history of revolution as well as the founding of the religion of Islam. At this moment there in this contemporary world more than a billion Muslims in across the world. That great numbers of Muslim population are lived in every continent of around the world somewhere in majority and somewhere in minority, fifty seven countries recognized officially Muslim countries, and these Muslim speak various languages and wearing different clothes. So in other words Islam has a very rich culture and antique civilization which we will elaborate in differ points that mentioned one by one below as under:-
Salient Features of Characteristics of Islamic Culture and Civilization
- Education and scientific advancement
- For survival of mankind
- For the survival of humankind
- Political organization/ administrative system.
- People can work together to solve problems and create new things.
- Urban centers/ cities
- Language and writing
- Public works
- Legal system
- Establishment of peace and harmony
- Protection from hunger, shelter etc.
- Technological innovation
- For exploiting natural resources in a better way.
- For gratification of aesthetic sense/ instinct
Download complete booklet in pdf of Characteristics of Islamic Culture and Civilization for free NOW